Wednesday, October 3, 2007

another one bites the dust...

Tried out for another DT and well, no surprise here, I didn't make it.

Today, I'm actually ok with it... Tomorrow might be another story.

I don't know... Rejection always leads me to question my talent and ability. It makes me reflect on why I scrapbook... And it always makes me wonder if I'm sending in my very best stuff - like, I may think it's my best, but personal style is so subjective...

But I'm ok this time... Really, I am. :)

4 comments:

jess said...

i think your layouts are great! Dont let yourself get down about it. Maybe this DT was looking for something different! Just think... you inspire people who come back and look at your blog for inspiration and also... if you like your layouts.. that should be what really matters! In the end, we scrapbook to preserve our memories, so we are the ones who should love our own work!!
Xx Jess

Cathy Pascual said...

You are totally talented and wonderful Jo! Don't give up!

You will find the right team soon!

(((hugs))))

bruinbr said...

i couldn't agree more with cathy! you are super talented and should NOT give up! :) You're going to find the right team before you know it!

Anna M said...

Girl...you are lucky enough to be one! Just imagine all the people who would enjoy that. You are one of the most talented people I know!