Monday, July 16, 2007

LO overload...

I've been pretty good with my scrapbooking these past couple weeks... I got a lot done, but I just never got around to posting them here on my blog... I've used a few for DT entries and stuff... We'll see how it all pans out. I didn't make one last week, but I submitted to 2 this weekend. I guess I'll just have to see if it's meant to be...

Not happy with the way this Urban Lily came out... it seems overwhelming but I wanted to use the paper so I cut it up...
supplies: carstock: Bazzill; patterned paper: Urban Lily; pens: American Crafts, Sharpie

Love the Bohemia stuff from MME but I never know what to do with it!
supplies: patterned paper, sentiments, chipboard tag: My Mind's Eye; transparency overlay: My Mind's Eye, Hambly; other: ribbon, silk flowers, mini brads

Love this "First Laugh" LO... I really pushed myself to use patterned paper from different manufacturers. Super fun. :)
supplies: patterned paper: Ek Success, Treehouse Memories, Heidi Grace, Love Elsie; pen: Sharpie; chipboard letters: American Crafts

Did this "Listen" LO yesterday while scrapbooking with a friend. I'm so happy with the way it turned out!
supplies: patterned paper: new Scenic Route (love it!), riboon: Scrapworks; stamp, rubon: Fontwerks; stamping ink: chalk ink by ColorBox; chipboard letters: Heidi Swapp; acrylic paint: Making Memories

The "Lucky" LO I did was based on a sketch and prompt from my JMT class... I actually almost scraplifted the whole thing (Yes, I liked it that much!)
supplies: lots of Love Elsie; brads, plastic flowers, chipboard letters: American Crafts; chipboard letters: Heidi Swapp; other: ribbon

Totally love this pic of Jonah looking at his thighs. I knew I didn't want to journal much. The picture says it all...
supplies: patterned paper: CherryArte; die cut letters: All Mixed Up by Cricut; chipboard letters: KI Memories, American Crafts; foam letters: American Crafts; pen: Sharpie

Here's my favorite pic of me and Corinne from my wedding day...
supplies: everything from Tres Jolie; rub ons: Basic Grey

Whew! That was a lot! :) Happy Monday! :)

4 comments:

RiNNE said...

Wonderful, wonderful...wonderful job, dude!!

Cynthia said...

Wow! You have been very productive! :)

bruinbr said...

love all these lo's! that one of jonah and the thighs is AWESOME! :) I feel the same way about MME paper - so pretty yet confusing on what to do!

Anna M said...

You go girl with all your LOs! I am jealous! By the time I get home from work...I am so tired!