Wednesday, July 25, 2007

OMG...

I finished reading Harry Potter late last night and wow... just wow...

The release of the 7th book is so bittersweet for me: I wanted to know how it ended, but that's just it - it's the end. No more books. :(

-----

Been trying to scrap like crazy but haven't had time lately... Have to get a couple of DT submissions in before the weekend starts even though the deadline is next Tuesday... I won't have time once I go back to work on Friday...

Aah.. work... now that's another story.

3 comments:

bruinbr said...

i actually started reading the first book (after seeing the love and devotion from you and laurie!) so, it will be a while before i get to #7! :P

Unknown said...

I'm reading #5 right now...I gotta get to #7 before someone spoils it for me!!! Can't wait to see your submissions when you can post them!!! Hope you keep gettin' your scrap on even though your going back to work! Don't work to hard!

Unknown said...

Hi Jo... hope you're having a great weekend ... glad to have you on the team :D