Friday, February 15, 2008

guess who's 1...

I am now officially the mother of an active, witty, 1 year old.

We celebrated his birthday with our family and friends this past Sunday the 10th. Over 100 people - I'm still recovering.

Just wanted to pop in and share one of our favorite pics of him on his special day... A pic taken by his Ninang Corinne. :)

Yeah, and do you SEE that red icing? The bakery must have used an awful amount (and possibly toxic amount - j/k!) of red food dye. Poor Jonah and I were pink for DAYS afterward.

Anyway, wanted to let you all that I'm alive. Haven't scrapped in a while because I was busy planning the party and I'm still recovering. Once I catch my breath I'll post layouts soon. :)

4 comments:

Anna M said...

Happy Birthday Jonah!!!

100 people! Wow! I'm sure there was some good pansit, lumpia, and adobo there! MMMMMM!!!!

RiNNE said...

AWESOME party, mama! Yes, you deserve some rest!! And aren't you gonna post the wonderful joboogie productions slide show here!! And post your stuff soon...i'm dying for some jo inspiration!!

bruinbr said...

100 people!? Man, you guys know how to party! :) Happy belated birthday Jonah! :)

Ady said...

What a party... I want to see pics of the day... Can't wait to see what you scrap... Oh and Happy Belated to Jonah.