Monday, June 30, 2008

i'm a scrapper... er, collector.

I know. I know. I should use what I have...

But I can't help myself every once in a while with buying scrapping supplies. Listen to me. I haven't scrapped in over a month and I'm still buying stuff to fill my scraproom with more scrapCRAP.


It's an addiction, I tell you... An indulgence... The thing I splurge on.


And this time it was Stampin' Up stuff. I couldn't resist - my demonstrator was having a bit of a sale, so I had to stock up.


Listen to me - "had to". *lol*


But it's getting me thinking about being demonstrator/hobbyist in the future. We'll see...


---


And I'm going to get better with blogging... Or at least posting a pic when I blog. Here's Jonah enjoying dinner tonight. Wing Stop. :)




It was a treat tonight for the family... Diet begins tomorrow. :)

3 comments:

Anna M said...

I am collector too. I can barely walk through my office and my house!

Yummy wings!

CACTUSmango said...

ah! the joy of collecting pretty things...i have started to rekindle my traditional scrapbook supply addiction lately too! I just bought a Tinkering Ink Peekaboo album! I have so many albums without pictures in them yet! LOL!

Gabrielle said...

I need a 12 step program for my addiction! HAHA! I have SOOOOOOOO much but still buy!

Great pic! What a cutie!