Thursday, June 4, 2009

finally... some cards!

I finally found some "me" time and was able to throw together 2 cards. I found a tutorial online on how to create a slider card and had to try it out! It was actually fun putting together - and super easy too! :)

All supplies Stampin' Up!
paper: Good Morning Sunshine DSP
cardstock: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss
inks: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss
stamp sets: Big Bold Birthday, Birthdays Count
accessories: ribbon - Kiwi Kiss 5/8" grosgrain, staple


I made the next card for Carl's goddaughter for her confirmation. The Special Blessing stamp set was perfect! It's hard sometimes to find religious stamps that are versitile... This one is pretty cool because there are sentiments for Baptism, First Communion, Marriage, and a generic one (like the one I used) that can be used for any other religious event. So pretty!

Anyway, this card served as a little money holder... Super easy! :)
All supplies Stampin' Up!
paper: Walk in the Park DSP
cardstock: Baja Breeze, Cameo Coral
ink: Baja Breeze
stamp set: Special Blessing


The supplies I marked in RED are retiring at the end of the month! I'm pretty bummed about it too. This season's In Colors were really fun to play with and I'm sad to see them go.

BUT, the good news is.... the NEW In Colors that will be debuting on July 1st are SO NICE! I can't wait to get them in my hands and PLAY!!!!

To order from the current catalog and get a chance to get your hands on these items and more (before it's too late) go to my Stampin' Up! site! :)

No comments: