Saturday, December 22, 2007

happy holidays. :)

hi all...

I've almost found my mojo and we'll be back to our regularly scheduled program shortly.

Chasing a 10 1/2 month old all day gets exhausting and when it comes to "me" time when he falls asleep at night, I just want to hit the bed too!

Disneyland was awesome. So much fun... Here are a couple of our favorite pics:

It's a Small World was his first and favorite ride. He sat on my lap the whole time and held on to the bar in front of him. So cute!



Can't you tell he's at the Happiest Place on Earth???






The castle at night... (hubby took this pic...)




It's been non-stop busy since we've been back! AND the day we got back we went to Santa's Tree Farm to cut down our tree. :)





Happy Holidays, everyone! :)

5 comments:

J Lizzie said...

glad y'all had fun! love the last pic at the tree farm...too cute!
Merry Christmas!

Cathy Pascual said...

happy holidays!
love the pics :)

xo,
cathy

bruinbr said...

glad you had such a great time at disneyland! :) love all the pics!

I haven't heard anything yet from ST re: the wedding book & goodies... I was hoping you'd be able to fill me in! :P

Ady said...

ooohhh great pics. I can't wait to see some layouts with these pics...

Anna M said...

Great photos. You guys are the cutest flip family!