Thursday, December 27, 2007

hello mojo.

I don't know what's coming over me. Today I had the urge to clean... Well, I shouldn't say CLEAN since all I did was tidy up the house. It started with the kitchen, then the dining room... And then it led me to the scraproom/office.

And I stared at all the unopened kits I have from the past 3 months: Studio Calico, A Million Memories, Label Tulip - all of them just staring at me in the face, chanting: "Use me. Use me. Use me."

And I did.

And it felt good.

I finally got around to scanning a layout I did last month...

supplies: patterned paper: Basic grey, Fancy Pants, Scenic Route; chipboard: Scenic Route; stamping ink: ColorBox; journaling tag: My Mind's Eye; pen: Uniball Signo

The picture was taken at a family member's wedding in September... Carl took it. I love the photo. It's totally Jonah. :)

And tonight I sat down and created this:

supplies: cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper: Basic Grey, 7gypsies; notepaper: Making Memories; acrylic tree: MME; pen, letter stickers: American Crafts; stamping ink: StazOn

I'm getting closer to making my 100 layouts this year goal.... 3 more and I'm there! Unfortunately I won't have the time to scrap between tonight and Dec. 31st... I work all weekend and I have a huge party on New Year's Eve...

But who knows... I might find a layout I'd created and never posted... Hmmm...

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Here comes 2008! :)

3 comments:

RiNNE said...

glad you got your mojo(s) back! too cute!

bruinbr said...

welcome back mojo! :) love that pic of Jonah - such a sweet happy boy! :)

Brooke S. Rochon said...

Go! Go! Mojo Jo Jo. I too have been paper scrapping. Maybe it's because of the coming end of the year that's finally motivated us. DWP here we come, finally 2008!