Monday, March 10, 2008

toot TOOT! it's been a while.

I'm having difficulty keeping up with my scrapbooking blog. I just checked and I haven't posted since February 15! That's almost a month ago! I've probably lost of few buddies and readers - for that, I'm really sorry.

I will try to keep up from now on. And I will try and post at least twice a week. Even if I'm not scrapping, I'll pop in and say hello.

Just got back from my BFF's bachelorette party in VEGAS so I'm a little tired, sick, and just out of it. Had a GREAT time. More fun than I thought I would. Lots of partying and just hanging out with the girls. And I'm glad Corinne had a good time too! :)

While there, I checked my email and found out Scrapbook Trends wants to publish one of my mini books and a digi layout for their upcoming Vacation idea book! So exciting! First 1 layout in their wedding idea book last year and now a layout and a mini album. I'm THRILLED! :) toot TOOT for me!

So hopefully these toots will get me to scrap more and motivate me to get published more too. :) Mojo, come out come out wherever you are! :)

7 comments:

Gabrielle said...

WOOHOO! Congrats girl!

You'll have to let me know what book and page when you know! I've looked at the wedding book many times in my LSS and told the girls, I know this designer! :) I'm going to buy that book so that I can get some inspiration to FINALLY scrap my wedding photos. :)

Creative ADD said...

Yeah Jo, so happy for you, you really deserve it.

Anna M said...

Congrats babe!

Don't worry about not blogging. LIFE gets in the way sometimes!

Love you girl!

bruinbr said...

this is awesome!! :) CONGRATS Jo! :) WOO HOO!

iris said...

YAY JO!!! I'm so happy for you! You so deserve it. congratulations!

Ady said...

Who Hoo.... Congrats to you. So happy you'll be blogging with us. We've missed you.

RiNNE said...

Great job, babe!! And I so love you for going to Vegas (well, even if you didn't go...but aren't you glad you did?!!!!_ Congrats, man!!