Friday, April 11, 2008

feelin' a little crafty...

I have a confession. I've been in a scrapping rut lately. I thought this loss of mojo would be temporary, but it wasn't.

I'm on vacation starting today so I'm hoping to get something done in the next week or so. My scrapbook room is in serious need of some TLC.

Got 2 layouts done though! Yippee!!!


supplies: patterned paper: Basic Grey, Tinkering Ink, Sassafrass Lass; letter stickers, pen - American Crafts; felt flower: prima; journaling card: College Press; stamping ink: ColorBox; other: ribbon

And in honor of my BFF Corinne who is getting married next Saturday!


supplies: cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper; Love Elsie; ghost heart, bling: Heidi Swapp; label sticker; Fontwerks; rubons, chiboard letters, pen: American Crafts; stamping ink: StazOn

So, yup I did it... 2 layouts done...

Next on the checklist - ORGANIZATION. Ugh.

3 comments:

bruinbr said...

woohoo! so glad to see you scrapping (and blogging) again! :) Awesome lo's!

Anna M said...

It is ok to take a break! Life gets in the way! LOL!

LOs are really cute.

Miss you!

Ady said...

Love your layouts.. Glad to have you back. Don't go disappearing for months now. JK... Can't wait to see pics of the wedding...