Friday, July 18, 2008

the most awesomest thing ever.

I'm officially addicted to my iPhone.

It sounds so materialistic, I know, but I just can't help it. I really *heart* this thing.

Carl got it for me for Valentine's Day this year and since then I've thought it was 'pretty cool' but now, after downloading the software update, I'm just ADDICTED. So very cool.

And I've recently become addicted to Facebook...and now Twitter - I've had an old account, but I love how it links to Facebook AND I can now update right from my phone.

gotta love it.

So for those friends who miss me or want to see how I'm doing, sign up for a FB account or a Twitter acct and be my friend! :)

5 comments:

Ady said...

I'm addicted to facebook too... With this and that I have no spare time to scrap. AHHHHH...

CACTUSmango said...

girl! you are so LUCKY!

Gabrielle said...

I sooooo want an iPhone! :)

Lucky girl!

bruinbr said...

ohhhh - so nice! I'm still living in the dark ages with my phone! :P I didn't even know what Twitter was (had to ask dh!!)

Anna M said...

It doesn't sound materialistic!

I am addicted to Facebook too. Facebook is SATAN!

I miss you! I still need to sign up for the Livejournal account. There is never enough time!