Tuesday, August 12, 2008

what a surprise!


I was down in the dumps last Friday as I was leaving the house for work. Jonah was crying his brains out when he saw me leave and I just didn't feel like working 3 nights in a row. Imagine my surprise when I found THIS waiting for me on my doorstep along with a TON of goodies (I have to take a pic to show you. The amount is ridiculous).

Yes, I've been published again. :)

This time 1 digital layout and a mini album. So freaking awesome.

I know I've been terrible with the blogging (and the scrapbooking... Surprisingly, I've been doing well with cardmaking!). It's hard to keep up with an 18 month old who runs all over the place, has daily swimming lessons... and did I mention, runs all over the place?

So, even though I'm not scrapbooking as much as I should, I'd still like to keep this blog open and keep you all (there are still some of you out there, right?) updated every once in a while.

But YAY, I've been published again. I'm super excited.

Hope everyone is having a great summer!

3 comments:

Anna M said...

Yay! Congrats baby!

I can't wait to buy it!

Tell the truth. The reason you aren't scrapbooking/blogging is because you are addicted to Facebook just like I am.

Ady said...

Whoo Hoo... I have the magazine and when I saw your layouts and mini I actually jumped in my chair. We were celebrating my bday at the scrapbook store and I showed everyone there... Congrats girl...

bruinbr said...

CONGRATS!!! this is awesome! :)