Wednesday, September 24, 2008

hello. remember me?

Yes. I've been terrible. I haven't been here in over 2 months! So crazy. But forgive me, I've been busy with life and the craziness of it all. Jonah had daily swim lessons. My birthday came and went (sorry no RAK this year). And I've just been tired.

But I'll try to update more. Does anyone even still read this?

*lol*

I made a layout a couple months ago... yes, ME. And it was DIGITAL too.



supplies: patterned papers, ribbon, tag, sentiment: "eieio" digital kit (Mindy Terasawa, http://www.designerdigitals.com); swirl brushes: "Skinny Mini Swirlies" (Mindy Terasawa, http://www.designer digitals.com); font: Century Gothic; Milky BW photo action: Mindy Bush (http://mindysphotoactions.blogspot.com)

I hope all of you out there are doing well. I do keep up with your blogs via Google Reader (love that thing!) but I'm always too much in a hurry to comment. Miss you all...

5 comments:

Brooke S. Rochon said...

Of course I'm still here woman! Awww, look at whittle baby Jonah, can't wait for my little one to be here. How ya been?

bruinbr said...

I'm here too (although I confess, I am bad often times at leaving comments!) Hope you had a wonderful birthday and love that cute digi you made!

Ady said...

I still come every couple of weeks just in case... Welcome back... Cute digi layout...

~currant7 said...

oh wow, jo!
digi and it looked awesome!!!!

thanks for sharing and great to see you back. :)

Anna M said...

Don't feel bad - I have been so negligent too!

You have a life. There is nothing wrong with that!

There is nothing that turns me off more when people keep bugging me to blog. I just want to go off on them and say: "Get a life and stop living vicariously through mine!!!"