Wednesday, April 16, 2008

a bunch of cards and cupcakes too.

I may not be scrapping lately, but I have been making cards - it seems like the card creating is neverending though - from 2 good luck cards for co-workers who are moving on to bigger and brighter things... to 8 thank you cards for our clerks in honor Secretary's Day next week... to a few birthday cards... I didn't take pictures of them all, but I got A LOT done. Trust me. It was insane.

2 good luck cards
4 birthday cards
8 thank you cards
1 bachelorette party card
2 bridal shower cards
1 wedding card
_________
= 18 cards in 2 months

HOLY COW!

Here are a few I did get to take pictures of...







And in the midst of making all these cards, I somehow found time to bake some cupcakes last week (and since then, I might add, I've been ITCHING to bake more!). I have to restrain myself though - only 2 more days until Corinne's wedding and I have to fit in my bridesmaid's dress.



But don't these look good? Check out the recipe at my other blog...

3 comments:

Ady said...

those cupcakes look yummy... Those cards are adorable. I'm sure everyone loved receiving them.

Anna M said...

Yay! A post! (like I can talk right!)

Cute cards!

I have your other blog on my google reader so I will look at it later!

Have a great weeekend!

bruinbr said...

mmmm... cupcakes! :) love all the new cards too! You are on a roll!