Tuesday, April 22, 2008

oh happy day

Well, I'm back from Corinne's beautiful wedding. It was just so beautiful to be a part of her big day. *sigh* It makes me want to get married all over again - well, have a wedding day. *lol*

Then it was off to Reno for 3 days with my parents, Carl and Jonah. Carl had a class to take. And now we're home and I'm glad... and relieved... and oh-so tired.

Corinne and her hubby had an awesome photobooth at their wedding - super cool, btw... Aren't the pictures cute? Totally scrapbook worthy. Can't wait to get the creative juices flowing...

But it'll have to wait a while - We're headed to Disneyland next week! :)

6 comments:

Creative ADD said...

You look absolutely gorgeous! I am jealous, have a great time Jo.

Ady said...

What a great idea. Those photos are too cute. I love your dress and that bouquet is gorgeous. I can't wait to see some photos of Corinne

bruinbr said...

you two are so cute!! love these pics!

CACTUSmango said...

hey there! i commented on these on your facebook, was it? yeah. i think that was where I saw these. You & hubby are stylin' & profilin' in the cheeze booth. Did you know that orange and coral in particular are my favorite colors! Also, my wedding colors! Well, I do love your dress & bouquet!

CACTUSmango said...

Hey jo! I just made an animated LO with your Red Cheese photos :)

Check it out:
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/88021/view/1439291/-1/0/1.html

Anna M said...

Cute cute pics! Love the colors! You guys are too cute!