Thursday, March 19, 2009

wish list...

You know, I really should stay away from scrapping messageboards. All they ever do is enable me... and make me want things I cannot afford right now, but SO WANT. I'm a tool junkie. Besides idea books, new scrapping tools make me weak...

On my list?

A Making Memories Slice. They now carry it at Michaels. But of course, you can't use the coupon on it. I guess it's because it's still a new item?

I still want one.

It's cute. It's portable. And the the images and fonts on some of the cartridges are too adorable!


Another thing on my list? Stampin' Up's exclusive Big Shot. I know I can get the Big Shot anywhere... But I like the sleekness of the all black SU! version. And I know that I already have a Cuttlebug and a Cricu - what do I need a Big Shot for?

There are some dies exclusive to SU! that are just so cute and I'm not sure that my Cuttlebug will accept them without breaking. I think I'll buy this next quarter though to help me with my minimum sales...









Nestabilities Dies! Aren't these labels so CUTE? I never knew about Nestabilities until last night while hanging out on the 2Peas board. AND then I found a Google video on how to use them in the Cuttlebug. I SO want them all.

But it's a bummer because I JUST bought a bunch of punches. These would have been better. I would have saved some money AND space!

**edited to add** - Ok, I caved and bought this set online at Cut@Home. If you join their mailing list, every month you get a 40% off coupon to use on one item. So I used it on this label set. I couldn't resist the price!

There's also a sale going on for a few days on Nestabilities at Joann.com. But if you're patient (like me), I'd just use the Cut@Home coupon once a month until I collect all the dies I want. It'll take a while but it'll be worth saving the money in the end!

No comments: