Thursday, May 14, 2009

feeling crafty.

Now that my mojo is back, it's hard to use it now that I barely have any "me" time. Between chasing a toddler and tending to a newborn, when I do have some free time, all I want to do is SLEEP! *lol*

Over the past few weeks though, I managed to bust out a few cards here and there - an easy way to utilize inspiration and feel productive. :)

I made a couple of cards for my mom and mother in law for Mother's Day...
(supplies: Candy Lane Designer Series paper, ribbon, All Holidays stamp set, stamping ink, scallop oval punch, scallop border punch: Stampin' Up!)

(supplies: patterned paper: Making Memories, Stampin' Up; All Holidays SU! stamp set; ribbon: SU!; scallop oval punch: SU!)

I made this card for my BFF... :)
(supplies: Stampin' Up! - cardstock: Baja Breeze, patterned paper: Walk in the Park Designer Series Paper, stamps: Great Friend set, ribbon: So Saffron, ink: Blue Bayou (retired), Groovy Guava (retired), Versamark, clear embossing powder)

and another card for my BFF's birthday. I just *heart* her. :)
(supplies: Stampin' Up! - patterned paper (Hand Drawn Designer Series paper), stamps: Big Bold Birthday set, scallop edge punch, wide oval punch, ink: Only Orange, cardstock: Tangerine Tango)

Her birthday happens to be 2 days after her 1 year wedding anniversary. Since I was in her wedding party and since she was so nice enough to remember my 1 year wedding anniversary 4 years ago with a present, I thought I would do the same. I made her a wedding slideshow using her engagement and wedding pictures and burned it onto DVD. And then I made this little envelope.
(supplies: Stampin' Up! - patterned paper (Candy Lane Designer Series Paper), ribbon: Rose Red, scallop oval punch, ink: Rose Red, Close to Cocoa; stamps: Congrats set)

So, even though I haven't been creating scrapbook layouts like I would like, I've been keeping myself plenty busy creatively. :) It's a nice feeling.

Happy Saturday. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your scallop punch!

Ady said...

I love those cards... Sorry I've been MIA. Happy Belated Mother's Day. I hope you had a wonderful one... HUGZ

bruinbr said...

how fun! love that the mojo is back! :)