Friday, May 8, 2009

recipe: One-Pan Chicken and Potato Bake


4 bone-in chicken pieces (1 1/2lb)
4 large potatoes, cut into wedges
1/4 cup Italian Dressing
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 400F. Place chicken and potatoes in 13x9-inch baking dish.

Pour dressing over chicken and potatoes, sprinkle with cheese.

Bake 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through (180F). Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.

Makes 4 servings.

-----

I found this recipe in one of my old Kraft Food and Family magazines (I'm such a pack rat!). It looked really good in the picture... But when I made it, it was just ok.

I only used 3 potatoes (do you see how big those suckers were?) and I just used whatever chicken I had. The dish itself was tasty, but it was missing something. Hmmm...

I do have to give it props though... Super easy to make and it required just a little bit of time. If I ever made it again, though, I'd probably tweak it somehow.

Happy Friday!

No comments: