Thursday, November 29, 2007

come out, come out, wherever you are.

Has anyone seen my mojo? I seem to have lost it.

*sigh* I swear I don't know why I've been in this scrapping funk lately - ever since we came back from Vegas. It's terrible. I sit at my desk and I can't seem to think straight. Paper just looks like paper to me. My stack of photos are overwhelming. My scraproom is an utter disaster area.... It's no wonder I'm not inspired.

I think it's because the holidays are on and I'm stressing out about everything - buying Christmas gifts, getting a tree and decorating, Disneyland in a little over a week...Ack! I'm freaking out!

Only 7 more layouts to do and I'll hit the 100 mark for the year. It's probably the most I've scrapped - ever... I really need to get my butt in gear.

Someone help me!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

I understand how you feel, but I wanted to say thank you... I'm using your goals for the upcoming year. 5 pages a month (I borrowed your ticker idea- hope you don't mind) I need to get it in gear as well. Thanks!! Maybe that will inspire you. Oh and I too love that performance...and that song.

bruinbr said...

i totally know what you mean! my mojo has been on again, off again... just hang in there! :) maybe some chocolate will do the trick! ;)

Gabrielle said...

Oh Jo! If you've lost your MOJO then theres no hope for me! You inspire me every time I come over to your blog!

Maybe take a few new pics....find some new fun paper....look at a new idea book or magazine?

You'll get it back...you gotta finish those 7 more....WOW!

erin said...

hi jo!
you're not alone! so much to do, so little time~
have a wonderful time with mickey!
erin

Ady said...

You can do it.. Only 7 more layouts..You'll find your mojo soon. Just stop and breath. It'll all get done in the end. Have a great vacation with Mickey...

RiNNE said...

dude! me, too!! with all the trips and holiday festivities, i really have to get back into it!!!! and gil loved the encounter, too!

Creative ADD said...

Have you ever seen the Powerpuff Girls cartoon? Your nickname should be Mojo JoJo. After a character in that show, for as much as you talk about not having it. How are you doing?