Thursday, November 1, 2007

back from Vegas.

Spent the weekend (Saturday-Tuesday) with Carl, his parents and Jonah in Vegas. Had a great time. Didn't win any money, but got a little scrapping done. *lol* We stayed at his family's house and we weren't on the Strip very much so we had a lot of chill time at home. :)

Got a couple of digi LOs done:

supplies: patterned papers, staples, jelly buttons: Little Bit O Spunk mini kit by Gina Cabrera (Digital Design Essentials); swirl brushes: Skinny Mini Swirlies by Mindy Terasawa (Designer Digitals); "Happiness" ingredients brush by Andrea Victoria (ad challenge 07/01/07 freebie, Designer Digitals); fonts: Century Gothic, Susie's Hand

supplies: paper, hibiscus stamps, journaling stamp, alpha: Gina Cabrera (Digital Design Essentials); fonts: Century Gothic, Susie's Hand

I've really been getting into the digital scrapbooking lately and I'm losing the mojo for the paper scrapping. Don't get me wrong - I still have love for paper and adhesive, but I just love how digi is so easy and no cleanup required! *lol*

I'll probably work on more paper LOs this weekend, but for now I'll continue with the digi - at least for little bit while I've got the steam. :)

Happy weekend, y'all! :)

8 comments:

Noel said...

oh my goodness...the LO of your baby is just the cutest thing ever!! Love it!

Have a great weekend!
Noel

CACTUSmango said...

super adorable baby! and that LO - with the touches of red blue & green...perfect for christmas cards. this'd be great as a 5x7 too! love the luau LO too! can I have a sip of your drink! looks good!

Anna M said...

Good stuff girl!

bruinbr said...

welcome back! Glad you and your family got a chance to get away for a while! love the lo about Jonah!! :)

Ady said...

those digi layouts are beautiful. I haven't even pondered the idea because I just love all my scrap goodies. Have you done any more dare layouts...It seems I've lost my mojo...Have a great Sunday!

RiNNE said...

yay! glad you had fun! and great job on your assignments!! i need some major inspiration cuz i've been slacking on the SB dept. because of all that's goin' on!

Gabrielle said...

Gorgeous LO's girlie!

LOVE LOVE LOVE your stuff! :)

Lia said...

what abeautiful son you have