Wednesday, November 14, 2007

tag. i'm it.

Totally didn't realize my BFF tagged me a while back. Finally am able to sit and type right now! Thanks Rinne! :)

I've been tagged (thanks to Chenguna!):

5 things I was doing 10 years ago (November 1997):
1. My first quarter as a Nursing Student.
2. working at my first job - at a video store!
3. getting to know new friends in my nursing class.
4. enjoying my first cell phone.
5. 2 years dating Carl. :)

5 things on my to do list today: (well, since it's late at night... I'll apply this for tomorrow.)
1. head to Target or Best Buy to pick up the new DVD releases this week - Shrek 3 and Oceans 13!
2. cook dinner.
3. scrap.
4. take care of Jonah - I think he's coming down with a cold. :(
5. clean.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chex mix.
2. chocolate.
3. trail mix.
4. mocha almond fudge ice cream.
5. chocolate.

5 songs I know the lyrics to:
1. JT's Sexy Back.
2. any 'NSYNC song.
3. MJ's Thriller
4. Irene Cara's What a Feeling
5. MC Hammer's U Can't Touch This

5 of my bad habits:
1. Procrastinating.
2. Pack rat
3. shit talker. *lol*
4. Being lazy.
5. buying things and not using them.

5 things I'd do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a house.
2. By a house for my family and Carl's family.
3. Pay off our bills.
4. travel.
5. quit my job.

5 things I will never wear again:
1. Skinny jeans.
2. leggings.
3. anything that shows off my stomach.
4. short shorts.
5. a size 6 or less. *sigh*

5 of my favorite toys:
1. Camera.
2. my MacBook Pro.
3. TiVo
4. Cropodile
5. Cricut

NOW I tag these people to answer the same:

Kim
Cathy
Gabrielle
Brooke
Mars
Laurie

Don't know if anybody will do it, oh well! :)

5 comments:

Gabrielle said...

These were SO fun!

I think I can sing all the songs you can sing too! HAHA!

Shit talker eh? That is hilarious!

I did the tag not too long ago and tagged Michelle...she then tagged you! :) Great minds think alike!

bruinbr said...

hahaha - funny tag! off to do mine :P

Anna M said...

I wish I could be a shit talker...LOL

I like this tag, I might do it!

RiNNE said...

oh 1997!! ha ha!

Brooke S. Rochon said...

Girl, I did it. check out my blog.