Friday, November 9, 2007

i'm a slacker.

I got back from Vegas last week and I not only lost some money, but I lost a little scrapping mojo too. *lol* I haven't touched my scrapdesk in a couple weeks and the only thing I'm remotely tempted to work on are digi layouts.

Who would have thought that I would become a digi girl?

Got another DT rejection email today - funny because I don't even remember applying for this one. *lol* I guess that's a good sign.

I've been overwhelmed with my supply stash - I sub to like 3 kits and since I haven't been scrapping much lately, the stuff is just piling and piling up in my scrap room. Ugh, I hate being unproductive.

Hopefully the mojo comes back and I can wow you all with more dazzling and fresh LOs. :)

Til then, have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Gabrielle said...

I feel your pain! I haven't scrapped a LO in ages! I have been working on projects and minis.

Too bad we don't live closer, you could come over and we could scrap together! :)

Have a great weekend and can't wait to see what you do when you get back in the groove!

bruinbr said...

i know what you mean! sometimes I feel so overwhelmed by all my stash (and yet I still want more most days!)... I never believe you when you say the mojo is gone, because I LOVE all your lo's :) have a great weekend!

RiNNE said...

I lost it, too, for a while, Jo. Which is a blessing in disguise because I haven't been spending as much. But I was really productive this weekend!!! C'mon!! Remember our promise: We'd never stop again!

Anna M said...

I hope your mojo comes back soon, who else can I live vicariously through!