Monday, February 9, 2009

lots of layouts and cards...

Last Friday I organized a girls night out with some gals I met on a mommy messageboard. A couple of us hit up Remember When's weekender crop. I had never been to a crop there before but it was super fun! I got 4 pages done and I'm almost done with hubby's Valentine's Day gift. Yippee...

Here are the layouts I did:

don't mind the mess on the desk!
supplies: patterned paper: Making Memories, October Afternoon; letter stickers: Heidi Swapp, journaling block: Making Memories; journaling pen: American Crafts.

supplies: patterned paper: October Afternoon, Digital Brush: Ali Edwards (www.designerdigitals.com), chipboard heart: Heidi Swapp, font: Century Gothic, other: corner rounder

supplies: cardstock: Bazzill, patterned paper, chipboard letters: Scenic Route; journaling sticker, pen: American Crafts; epoxy stickers: SEI

supplies: cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper, letter stickers, rub-ons: Heidi Grace; grommets: We R Memory Keepers; digital brush: Ali Edwards (www.designerdigitals.com); font: Century Gothic, Susie's Hand

As you can see, I'm totally a fan of enlarging my pics and using Ali Edwards' digital brushes from Designer Digitals. I love the look it creates. So much fun playing around with them in Photoshop.

AND, that's just not it, people. I actually got busy and made some cards. I didn't make them at the crop night, but it was still fun creating them at home. :)

supplies: cardstock, scallop border punch, stamping ink: Stampin' Up!; stamp: Pun Fun (Stampin' Up!); ribbon: Target

The following 3 cards were made using the Love You Much Bundle that Stampin' Up! offered last month... The deal is over, but the paper, stamps and paper punch can be bought separately!




supplies: stamps: Love You Much set; paper: Candy Lane Designer Series paper; Heart to Heart punch; scallop circle punch; scallop border punch; ribbon (unknown)

supplies: Party Hearty set, stamping ink, paper crimper, cardstock, stamping ink - Stampin' Up!; other: ribbon from Target

supplies: Big Bold Birthday set, stamping ink, cardstock - Stampin' Up!; other: mini-brad (unknown)

So there you have it. I think I did pretty good with my vacation time don't you think? :)

And if ever you want to order some Stampin' Up goodness, go to my website! Sale-A-Bration is going on right now and it's a great way to get free stamps!

Well, I'm back to work tomorrow night. *sigh* Hope you all have a wonderful week!!!

6 comments:

Ady said...

awesome layouts. I love the Ali brushes but I still haven't started the whole digital world. Maybe someday. I hope you have a wonderful week.

Unknown said...

Hey Jo! Glad you had fun at your weekender! I first started scrapping at Remember When eons ago! LOL! It was right down the street from work! LOL! Love all the layouts! Hope to see you soon!

Erica said...

LOVE your layouts!! And, again you inspire me! :)

Jamie Ko said...

hi Jo!
i LOVE that second layout of Jonah...that is totally a face that would brighten anyone's day!
I may have to look through the stampin' up catalog...just maybe :)

jamie

bruinbr said...

you have been busy!! Love the layouts where you blew up the photo and used the digi brushes! very cool!!

bruinbr said...

Hi Jo! Hope things are going well with the pregnancy! I'm actually due 3/3, so I'm getting pretty anxious! :P Awesome job again on all your craftiness!