Saturday, February 28, 2009

nesting instinct?

I don't know if it would be considered nesting instinct if it has nothing to do with the baby or cleaning the rest of the house, but I think the nesting thing is starting to kick in - HARDCORE.

DH put my Expedit together and I have to still organize it and the rest of the room.

We're planning to make a trip to Home Depot one of these days for some wall shelving. We've had a gift card for a while and while it was for DH for his birthday a year or so ago, he hasn't used it yet so I'm claiming it as MINE now. *lol* I can't wait to start storing stuff vertically and OFF the floors! *lol*

And I got 2 new idea books recently (I'm a sucker for idea books, you all know that)... I haven't had a chance to look at them in their entirety yet, but they both look promising. I don't know why I have an addiction to idea books - maybe the pictures? The guidelines? The actual IDEAS? Who knows... I just can't get enough of them. Thank goodness for Amazon and their discounted prices and free shipping. I can't see myself paying whole price for one of these things.

Keep on the lookout for a future post. I may advertise a virtual garage sale here on my blog after I'm done purging my stuff... I'm thinking of making kits with the stuff I'm getting rid of (Thanks for the idea Ady!), getting rid of some older idea books and magazines, some wood mounted rubber stamps I don't use anymore, etc...

But that's a WHOLE 'nother project to take on aside from organizing the scrap room and pictures so that's going to have to wait.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'm off to celebrate a baby shower honoring me and our baby girl. :)

1 comment:

Ady said...

so glad you took my advice. I'll pray you sell out... WhooHoo...