Sunday, February 8, 2009

quickie update

Congrats to my friend Jamie who delivered a beautiful baby girl yesterday! So excited for her and her husband! Baby Keira is beautiful!

Sorry for the lack of updates! I've been on vacation this week just to chill and it's also Jonah's birthday week so we've been a little busy. Zoo on Monday. Aquarium on Wednesday (his actual birthday) and his birthday party is today. Whew! It's exhausting!

I DID get together with some friends and got some scrapping done! 4 layouts and I'm almost done with a *gasp* MINI-BOOK for the hubby for Valentine's Day.

I haven't scanned or taken pictures of my finished stuff, but I will as soon as I get a chance (probably tomorrow... Hubby is going out with some friends in the afternoon and if Jonah takes a good long nap, I have a date with the scanner. *lol*)

Pregnancy #2 is going well so far. I've accepted the gestational diabetes, but the OB keeps throwing curveballs at me - now I have to go to the hospital twice a week for non stress tests. *sigh* I pray for a healthy baby. All of this is for her.

4 more weeks of work. I'm so excited to be on maternity leave. I absolutely cannot wait. You KNOW I'll be counting down the days. *lol*

More later...

No comments: