Thursday, February 19, 2009

Our Love Story (mini)

So here's the little book I made for Carl for Valentine's Day...












Not bad for losing my mojo for the past year, don't you think? :)

supplies:
cardstock: Bazzill
patterned paper: American Crafts, Teresa Collins
letter stickers: American Crafts, My Little Shoebox
silk flower: Prima
mini brads: Queen & Co.
stamping ink: StazOn
chipboard and epoxy stickers: Love, Elsie
other: binder rings, Cropodile, ribbon (various sources)

Wish I could also say that I also got an awesome and romantic V Day gift in return, but sadly, I didn't. *sigh* Oh well...

5 comments:

bruinbr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bruinbr said...

Sorry about that last post! - hit publish with some typos in there!!

this album is adorable!! My DH decided to add some more pounds to my preggers body by giving me cupcakes for V-Day! :) Maybe your DH is just saving up for an uber awesome push present! :)

Ady said...

so happy your back to regular blogging... This mini is so cute...

RiNNE said...

Love it, Jo! And i must say, I like your new blog's facelift, too!!

Gabrielle said...

Beautiful! I love it! Fabulous job! :)