Tuesday, June 26, 2007

feelin' lazy

It may not look like it, but I've actually gotten quite a bit of scrapping done since my last few posts... I'm just being lazy with scanning. I think I have 5 LOs done.

I'm hesitating on posting a few of them here because I might be using them to enter design team calls and other contests... You know those rules: "Layouts may not be on any other site or forum or gallery..."

Is that true? For those who are pubbed or on DTs or have won contests, do you really get "in trouble" for posting the same LO in multiple galleries?

Please answer (I know a ton of you visit my site but never comment!)... I'm really curious...

And another question for those who use multiple scrapbook sites:

When you create LOs, do you upload them to every scrapbook gallery you're a part of? Two Peas, scrapbook.com, Scrap Supply, etc?

Thanks in advance!

4 comments:

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Hi sweetie

The dt's I'm on never asked for unpublished layouts... And I only upload my layouts to The DT galeries, two peas and scrap in style galerie...

So post it and show us what gorgeous art you've created ;)

xoxo
Emine

Unknown said...

Hey sweetie!
The stuff I do for Suzy's I post on her site, and then on 2peas but make a notation that it was DT work for her. I think I'm going to move my gallery to SIS though. I also post them on my blog. If someone contacts you they want to publish, you can always remove them.

I just don't know if I have time to keep up 2 galleries...but we'll see.

bruinbr said...

hi! i am curious about this too! I really only upload to SIS, 2 peas and my own blog, but I guess if I got on a DT or something I would post there as well.... I think as long as you mention it's for a specific DT it's fine (but hey, that's just my 2 cents! :P)

RiNNE said...

thanks for the question!! yeah, maybe there's a reason why i couldn't upload my stuff at the other sites :).