Wednesday, June 27, 2007

wii drama.


Ok, here's a little unknown fact (well, I'm sure Rinne knows this about me and my hubby)... We're huge GAMERS. *lol* Can you believe that? Me. Little ol' me. A gamer.

I was hanging out with my friends once and my friend tells my other friend (this was when I was pregnant), "This child is going to be born into a house that's pure FUN and JOY. Do you know how many video games they have?"

Yup, it's true. We have lots.

But what we don't have is a Nintendo Wii. At first I was ok not getting one. But now I want one. It looks like fun. And so I've been tempted to get one ever since Friday.

I didn't think it would be SOLD OUT all over the place!!! My obsession began on Monday and I've been calling random places ever since.

Ugh. And we have a party with friends on Sunday night and I think it would be so much to have at the party. Cross you fingers that I get lucky before then!!!

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

I love the Wii! And yes, they were sold out everywhere before we were lucky! Online, they were twice the price. Yikes! But Jeff knows someone from Best Buy and called hubby as soon as they came in. Good luck with your quest! :)

bruinbr said...

just found your blog and LOVE it! (in addition to your fabulous lo's & projects!)
my brother has a Wii and we love it... in fact, when ever I'm back in the bay area, I request we play it! :) Hope you find one soon!

RiNNE said...

i'll ask gil, too, if he knows of any other special connections!! hope you have fun this sunday!

Anna M said...

Mark and I are TOTAL gamers, too! Well, me not so much anymore. We have EVERY gaming platform but the Wii. I bought him the PS3 for a wedding present!

I'm scared that if I buy it that I will never scrapbook again. I have too much of an addictive personality!