Friday, June 29, 2007

two...

I've been on a roll lately. There are a bunch of DTs I want to try out for (still don't think I'm good enough though!), a bunch of inspirational challenges, and just A TON of eye candy everywhere that all I do is think of is sitting down to scrap! *lol*

Thankfully my son is going through a HUGE growth spurt right now... he's eating a ton and sleeping a LOT. Gives me time to work on a few LOs!

Here are a couple I did these past couple of days. I placed a big order through ScrapGal and I couldn't wait to play with the CherryArte paper!

supplies: cardstock: Prism; patterned paper: CherryArte; pen, chipboard letters: American Crafts

And then I did this LO for the HMITM challenge this week. 10 buttons, 10 stickers, 10 stamps... Whew! That was a lot. But it made a tiny dent in my stash so I'm happy about that. I'm going to try and participate more often. It was a lot of fun!

supplies: cardstock: Bazzill, Prism; patterned paper: CherryArte; letter stickers: American Crafts; letter stamps: Hero Arts; other stamp: Fontwerks; stamping ink: ColorBox; pen: American Crafts; other: buttons

Super duper fun scrap week... I'm going to try and get another LO done this weekend! :)

6 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

wonderful layouts.. gorgeous. so my style.. love em both! hugs u have a great weekend!!!!

Sarah Youde said...

I like your layouts!

Sandie said...

Love your layouts, go and try out for those DT, you just NEVER know!

RiNNE said...

great job, jo!! i loved that pics of jonah to the side...they came out great on that l.o.!! i'm so proud of us!

bruinbr said...

such cute pictures! love those lo's!

Cynthia said...

Go for those DTs, girlfriend! You are very talented! :)