Tuesday, June 19, 2007

little *toot*

One of my biggest goal for my scrapbooking hobby is to either get published or be a part of a design team. *sigh* Can I do it? I hope so... But there are so many talented gals out there, my stuff doesn't even compare. But it's sure nice to dream. :)

I do have a little *toot* for myself... my Go Big or Go Home layout was chosen for Layout of the Day last week (Thanks, Melissa!) over at A Million Memories and my Big Yawn layout was featured in their article this week (Thanks Michelle and Alison! :)...

Yay me! Carl was really proud of me too. :)

6 comments:

Anna M said...

Congrats!

RiNNE said...

go jo!!

Unknown said...

You go girl!!! I am so happy for you!! SWEET!

Joanne said...

AWESOME! Congratulations - it looks great! No wonder you won. :)

Jennifer Priest said...

Congrats! You can do it--your work is top-notch!

Cammeron said...

getting on a dt or being published was one of my goals for this year as well. so far no go. its much harder than it looks!!! Oh well, just keep trying!