Thursday, June 14, 2007

met my 5 LO goal for the month!

I met my 5 layout goal for the month a while back. But due to computer issues I couldn't get my stuff scanned properly. Boo on Windows for crashing all the time! But I'm super happy that I was able to do my 5 LOs... Now I just have to complete my cards goal and I'll be set! :)

AND I haven't done 2 page layouts in a while... I'm proud of myself that I did TWO. :)
supplies: cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper: Chatterbox; cardstock letter stickers: American Crafts; pen: Sharpie; journaling stamp: Autumn Leaves; stamping ink: ColorBox; computer font: Century Gothic; other: Coluzzle

supplies: cardstock: Bazzill, American Crafts; patterned paper: American Crafts; transparency overlay: Hambly Studios; pen: Sharpie; die cut letters: "Base Camp" cartridge by Cricut; other: ribbon

supplies: carstock: Bazzill; patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket, Creative Imaginations; brads: American Crafts; arrow photo turns: 7gypsies; die cut letters: "Base Camp" cartridge by Cricut; cardstock sticker: Heidi Grace

supplies: cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper: Paper Salon, Scenic Route Paper Co.; felt stickers: Jolee's by EK Success; die cut letters: "Base Camp" cartridge by Cricut

supplies: cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper: 7gypsies; decorative paper clips: Rebecca Sower; tag: 7gypsies; die cut letters: "Base Camp" cartridge by Cricut; foam stickers: American Crafts; other: ribbon, staples, Dymo labeler.

4 comments:

Anna M said...

Hello from another flip!

I think I might try that 5 LO a month goal thing. Problem is, I have soooo many kits that I need to finish!

The LOs look awesome!

Unknown said...

You go Jo!!!! Love your layouts!! Your little one is so stinkin'cute!!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

wooohoo way to go sweetie...
And I can't wait to see your PAINT layouts ;)

xoxo
emine

RiNNE said...

cute!!! good job, jo!