Thursday, June 28, 2007

gimme 5...

Ok, so I'm going to finally post all 5 LOs I completed over the course of the last week. I was on a roll. I was just getting irritated with Photoshop Elements because it kept crashing on me! Grrr...

supplies: patterned paper: Dream Street Papers; cardstock: Bazzill; foam letters, pen: American Crafts; acrylic stamp: Autumn Leaves; stamping ink: ColorBox; tab punch: McGill; other: Dymo labeler, button

supplies: cardstock: Prism (white), Bazzill (scallop); patterned paper: Paper Salon; chipboard: Scenic Route; transparency overlay: Hambly; transparency sticker: Sticko; pen: Sharpie

supplies: cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper: Creative Imaginations, Fancy Pants; pen: American Crafts; chipboard letters: Heidi Swapp, American Crafts

supplies: cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper: Paper Salon; chipboard: Scenic Route; chipboard letters: Heidi Swapp
pen: Uniball by Signo

And this one is from an Elsie sketch. :) Super fun.
supplies: cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper: Scenic Route; die cut letters: "Base Camp" by Cricut; chipboard star: Heidi Swapp (pardon the scan. My scanner acts funny sometimes. :)

4 comments:

RiNNE said...

big KUDOS to you, Jo! Am so proud!! My fave is the "All Star." Great job!!

Mrs. Boom said...

Beautiful layouts! I especially love the second one...gorgeous!

bruinbr said...

so cute! wow - you really were on a roll! love the rabbit and all star lo's the best! you've inspired me to create instead of surf the internet!

Anna M said...

As usual girl...GORGEOUS LOs! My fav is the Ninong one! (It's in my wedding colors!)