Friday, October 19, 2007

3 more...

I guess you could say I was on a roll this week... Which is good - at least I feel productive, having been off since last Thursday night. Well, technically, I wasn't off since then - I had to take 2 classes this week that were mandatory for work...

So I have 4 more shifts of work before I go on vacation to Vegas in a little over a week. Excited? A little bit. I just need a little getaway. :)

supplies: patterned paper, ribbon, pen: American Crafts; die cut letters: "Printing Press"; font cartridge for Cricut; stamping ink: Color Box Chalk Ink

First time using the Printing Press Cricut cartridge. Had a lot of fun!

supplies: patterned paper: Kristina Contes paper collection at SIStv.com; transparency overlay: Hambly; felt letters, flowers, brads: American Crafts; tab punch: McGill; stamping ink: Color Box Chalk Ink, StazOn; Dymo Labeler

And it was a rare 8.5x11 layout. Super proud of myself! :)

supplies: patterned paper: Basic Grey, Tinkering Ink; transparency overlay, rub ons: Hambly; label sticker: Fontwerks; pen: American Crafts; chipboard letter: Lil Davis Desings; chipboard number: Heidi Swapp; stamping ink: Color Box Chalk Ink, StazOn

Had a lot of fun creating that one... the "V" is for our last name... but I'm thinking it could stand for "version" in a future layout... Might have to think about that one. :)

Have a great weekend, everyone! I'll be spending it working for 3 nights and being tired. Ugh.

7 comments:

Brooke S. Rochon said...

gorgeous as usual, love that Basic Grey Paper. Good stuff Jo.

bruinbr said...

love all the new layouts! hang in there with work - just think, Vegas baby, Vegas! :)

RiNNE said...

Ooooh...you're so lucky to be going to Vegas. Got Saturday off for Gil's bday, but no way to get Sunday off....boohoo!! Great l.o.'s!!

Anna M said...

Work sucks doesn't it? Hopefully the days are passing by quickly for you!

Great LOs. Love the font on the "At Six Months" and the Basic Grey/Hambly on "V3".

Lisbet said...

Great LO´s

Gabrielle said...

OHHHHHHH! I LOVE these LO's!

Great pics and PP!

You ROCK girlie!

iris said...

I love how you mixed your pps here! stunning layout.