Thursday, October 4, 2007

productive... well sort of...

I've been in a good mood to scrap these past few days, but I've really been unhappy with what I've been coming up with. *sigh*... I get in these ruts sometimes. The best thing for me is to just push through it and get past the slump...

This first LO is a LO I did a while back and used it for a DT submission... I really liked it because it's kind of funky yet clean... And I like the pictures I used: the one on the left was 1 week before Jonah was born and the on the right was the day before (at my baby shower)... Brought back memories when I created this one...

supplies: Daisy D's, American Crafts, chipboard, ribbon

This next LO is one I just finished tonight. It's my interpretation of the 2nd dare in the We Dare You book: "Safe Place." I couldn't think of just one place so I scrapbooked about the fact that I feel safe any place far and away from work. *lol*

supplies: My Mind's Eye, Scenic Route, Art Warehouse, Century Gothic Font

And finally... This is a LO I did a couple days ago... Love this picture but I didn't know what to do with it... Eh... Used some old stuff in my stash: the KI monograms! Yippee. :)
supplies: Sassafrass Lass, Fancy Pants, KI Memories, Hambly, American Crafts

Sent in another DT submission this evening... Keep your fingers crossed and say a little extra prayer for me, will ya? :)

Have a great weekend everyone! :)

2 comments:

Anna M said...

You are so cute. You totally look my aunt in Houston (don't worry...she's young).

bruinbr said...

that pals lo is so adorable! :)