Wednesday, October 17, 2007

jonah layouts...

I went to a friend's baby shower this past Saturday and it got me in the mood to scrapbook more of Jonah's pictures - don't want to get behind!

So I was on a roll with the layouts... I had been working on a couple of them for a bit (sometimes I walk away from my desk when I feel uninspired) and finally finished them up...

My favorite is the first one here:

supplies: patterned paper, foam letters, chipboard shapes: American Crafts; font: CK Jot; stamping ink: Chalk Ink by ColorBox, StazOn

I like it because it's pretty much displaying the story of Jonah's first night of sleep in his crib... I remember being so happy that he did it, but I was sad because I knew he was growing up. So bittersweet.

Then I worked on a few more LOs...
supplies: pp, chipboard, rub ons, foam letters: AC; pen: uniball signo; rub on stitching:L Daisy D's

supplies: cardstock: Bazzill; pp: Cloud 9 Design; ribbon: Scrapworks; transparency: Hambly; font: 2Peas Tiny Tadpole; rub on letters: American Crafts; stamping ink: Chalk ink by ColorBox

supplies: cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper: Basic Grey, Prima; rub on stitching: Daisy D's;
fabric tag: Scrapworks; stamping ink: Chalk Ink by ColorBox; letter rub ons: American Crafts;
stamp: 7gypsies; Dymo labeler; other: tag, date sticker; photography credit: Corinne


And then I made this card today:
supplies: patterned paper, rub ons, pen: American crafts; stamp: 7gypsies

Remember that baby shower I metioned earlier in this post? Yeah, well, the baby wasn't due until around Thanksgiving. On Monday (mind you, TWO days after the baby shower) we get a picture text message - our friends had the baby! So exciting and surprising and I know only TOO WELL what it feels like to deliver early and feeling unprepared (Jonah was born 2 weeks early and the day after my baby shower!). I made the card for our friends to let them know we're here for them - for a hot meal delivery or even advice givers... We hope all is well with them...

Hump day is over - have a great rest of the week!

5 comments:

bruinbr said...

love these layouts! you're on a roll! :)

Unknown said...

these are beautiful Jo - know what you mean about keeping on top of the photo's - it's so easy to slip behind... heading for the weekend - hope you have a good one

Brooke S. Rochon said...

your little boy is waaaaayyyy too cute. your gonna have to watch that one. all those layouts are amazing, but my favorite has got to be the one where he's wearing the "Mr. Right"(very funny BTW) onesie. I love your color choices and what you did with the photo. you have talent Jo, really.

Gabrielle said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE em all!

Gorgeous LO's and even better pics!

What a cutie! :)

Anna M said...

Love your work girl. Love you too!