Tuesday, October 9, 2007

i've conquered my everest.

*lol* Well, sort of.

I had been struggling with Photoshop Actions for a while and I finally figured them out! I had forgotten I had downloaded a few to play with a few months ago and I was disappointed that I couldn't get them to work. But finally - FINALLY - I figured it out. :)
http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif
Here's what I figured out...



I used the Image Transfer Action from Something Blue Studios for that one...

And used the Antique Paper Action from Little Dreamer Designs for this one:


Yay! Now I'm officially addicted. *lol*

5 comments:

Anna M said...

Cool...now can you fly to Florida and teach me?

Cathy Pascual said...

gotta get that antique one!
very cool.

RiNNE said...

that is so freaking cool!

CACTUSmango said...

you go jo! workin' that photoshop!
(secret: i haven't ever used a photo "action" yet!) but now i have to try out that antique one!
thanks for the tip!

bruinbr said...

this is so cool! I am still quite a bit digi challenged, but i love what you did with this picture!