Sunday, October 14, 2007

one.

Been a slow week with producing LOs... I've been super tired lately when night comes around and when Jonah's asleep so I haven't been exactly motivated to work on LOs. bummer.

Got a digital one done, though:

supplies: patterned paper, die cuts, word art by Lynn Grieveson (Hugs kit, www.designerdigitals.com); doodles by Jackie Eckles (Whimsicality Series #1 Element pack, www.littledreamerdesigns.com)

I did it just because... Not for my CT work or anything. The K-Joi Studios site is down and I didn't download my assigned kit this month so I'm behind. *sigh*

I've scrapbooked these pics before, but I love them so much that I could make a million LOs using them. *lol*

Have a great week, everyone!

8 comments:

Creative ADD said...

Jo Jo, love this layout, so subtle, yet so full of beauty. Your little boy looks like an angel. We are trying for another baby and I am so wishing for a boy it isn't funny. I didn't know his name was Jonah, I LOVE THAT! You should be proud of your abilities, you've done a simply wonderful layout.

Gabrielle said...

I love this LO! The photos are AMAZING!

I have been wanting to play with digi but don't know where to begin. I need to take lessons from YOU! :)

erin said...

this is beautiful, jo!!!

Anna M said...

You make digi look so easy. I sat down at my computer this weekend and it took me an hour to edit my photos!

bruinbr said...

this lo is so sweet! love this digi!

RiNNE said...

aww...i miss jonah! can't believe he's grown up so fast!!

iris said...

This is so sweet!!! You are good even at digi!! I am a total failure at digi scrapping. So I'll just look at yours for inspiration.

Ady said...

great digi layout. I'm behind on my Dare layouts. I went to CKU and it was awesome. Can't wait to back into the swing of things. I've been exhausted too.