Thursday, August 9, 2007

2 for the week...

All week long I've been itching to get a layout or 2 done but I never could find the time... Fortunately for me, today was a pretty good day and Jonah napped for almost 2 hours. :)

Got to play some more with the July Label Tulip kit. Everything is so pretty I just wanted to use everything up!
supplies: July Label Tulip kit: Prima, A2Z Essentials patterned paper; ledger paper; Heidi Swapp chipboard letters and bling; ribbon, tag, date sticker - unknown

I love the cutesy, cartoony look that's really hot right now... but I find it super hard to work with! It challenges me to think outside the box and try something different...Including playing with this BamPop! paper...
supplies: April SOML kit: BamPop!, Crate Paper patterned paper; Bazzill cardstock; Imagination Project chipboard; other: Scenic Route; gaffer tape from SIStv; Lil Davis chipboard letters; Uniball Signo pen; Sharpie paint pen.

So I guess while I spend the next 3 nights of the weekend at work I'll be thinking of more ideas for LOs and whatnot... :) It'll help keep me sane. *lol*

3 comments:

RiNNE said...

you know you're doing a pretty good job on juggling things! i'm so proud that you can do l.o.'s while working and having a family! but i hate how we now have opposite days...i was working when you were off! and now, i'm off and you'll be working!! are you going on Sunday?

btw, i know it's hard for you to do bampop...but you did a wonderful job!!! love them both!!

bruinbr said...

so cute! love the paint and the bam pop. I agree - it's super cute, but I have a hard time working with it too!

Anna M said...

Love the Bam Pop!

Must be nice to be able to balance your life with all your priorities!