Friday, August 3, 2007

per my BFF's request. :)

Ok, I know I've been stingy (sp?) with posting my LOs lately and when I talked to Corinne on the phone today she said that she had been "craving" my LOs - where are they? *lol*

Thanks for the motivation girlie! I scrapped a few extra special LOs tonight just for you!

I gave the 11x8.5 landscape LO a try... I like it!

supplies: July Label Tulip Kit

supplies: July Label Tulip Kit

This LO totally cracks me up... If you've ever watched 'Zoolander' you know what I mean. :)
supplies: cardstock: Bazzill Bling; patterned paper: Cherry Arte, Scenic Route; transparency overlay: Hambly; letter stickers: American Crafts, Chatterbox; pen: American Crafts


My favorite LO I did today... Everything is pretty much from the "I [heart] Candy Town" Collection at Scrap In Style TV. :) Totally fun to work with and definitely made me think outside the box. :)

Ok, off to bed I go! Happy Weekend, everyone! :)

6 comments:

bruinbr said...

holy moly! You have been busy! LOVE all the new lo's - you've done fantastic things with all those goodies! Love that blue steel one too! sooo funny! :)

Diane said...

Jo!!!!

I love the Tatay & Nanay LO!!! Sobrang ganda!! Ingat!

Anna M said...

Love the Blue Steel one and the Tatay and Nanay!

RiNNE said...

Yay!! Ok, now keep my craving satisfied, kae! Awesome, Jo!

Kelly said...

Very cool layouts! I love the teddy bear one. It's totally adorable!

Kara said...

wow you really cranked out some awesome layouts. The landscape works really well for your style and I agree-the last one is my fav too!
Have a great weekend,
Kara