Friday, August 10, 2007

purse junkie...

You know, before I became a nurse, I never was into designer purses. I was content with whatever was functional and cute... But after being surrounded by all my friends with Coach, Gucci, and Louis Vuitton, I started getting envious (yeah, I'm talking about you, Corinne! *lol*)... And I really wanted one too...


So I started off with a little black Coach purse that Carl got me a couple of years ago... That started off a collection of another purse, 3 wristlets, and a wallet... And I created a LO of my newest baby to add to the collection. :)


By far, the biggest one of them all, I wanted a big one because, well, I'm a mom now and it's so cool I can carry Jonah's bottle, a book and a couple of other things along with my cell phone and wallet. I deem this my "big" mom purse. " :)


I started this LO yesterday and finally finished this morning right before my nap. Carl actually likes it too. Yay!

With bulky LOs like this one, I'm trying to practice my photography skills... Eh... Could be better...

supplies: A Million Memories August Kit, Hambly, Lil Davis chipboard letters, Coach tag and tissue paper. :)

And I took some close up shots of the LO... What do you think?





Ok, that's really it for the weekend... probably won't update for a couple days... Have a beautiful weekend! :)

6 comments:

bruinbr said...

fantastic idea! Love the "mom" purse btw! Don't know how you juggle it all (mom, wife, work) and still manage to scrap such awesome lo's! :)

Unknown said...

From one purse/shoe junkie to another....I LOVE IT!!!

Cathy Pascual said...

ahhh! i love it!
love your purse!

Creative ADD said...

Love the purse, and the layout. I am jealous, I think with my next baby, I will get an expensive giant bag.

RiNNE said...

AHAHAAHHAHAHAAAAA *LOL!* Your DH is going to kill me for influencing you! Love the title, love the l.o. (esp the tag and tissue paper..did you keep the shopping bag, too? that helps with storage!), and love the different pics!! --From a fellow purse junkie!

Anna M said...

Love the turquoise and black!