Sunday, August 5, 2007

feeling scrappy...

but at the moment, I'm a little too lazy to sit in front of my desk and actually get my hands dirty. So, instead, I've chosen to play with the digi stuff. :) Fun!

supplies: Surfer Dude kit by Gina Cabrera (Digital Design Essentials); brushes: Digital Dates Vol. 3 by Katie Pertiet (Designer Digitals)

Super fun LO... Love the brightness of the kit and it was so very easy to play with. I've got 3 or so Hawaii trips still to scrap so this kit will definitely come in handy! :)

I'm learning a ton of new things with digital scrapping everyday... Today was BRUSHES... Ok, I've been a total lame-o when it came to brushes. For the longest time, I was like, "What ARE those things? Do I drag my mouse across the page like a brush?" *lol* Such a digi virgin. Ha!

I discovered that brushes act like stamps. I can change the color of them and the size of them and then voila! I stamp it on the page and there's my image. So freakin' cool. :)

There's a sale going on until Tuesday at Designer Digitals so I loaded up on a few different brush sets. Those should keep me busy until I go on another spending frenzy. *lol*

Oh and if you get a chance, check this out... She's been updating with a whole lot of stuff regarding digital scrapping and hybrid scrapping. :) Pretty cool.

4 comments:

Cathy Pascual said...

great blog!
love all the sb ticker keeping track of your layouts! I need to add that!

RiNNE said...

Great l.o., jo!! I love the colors and all the pictures! I wanna go to Hawaii again!! And I wanna start digi scrappin'! As for my lay-outs, I don't know how many I've done :). I think SIS TV keeps track, but I haven't uploaded all that I've done.

bruinbr said...

love the new lo! i had no idea what brushes were until this post! :P THANKS for explaining it! Heehehhehe!

Anna M said...

You are rockin' the digi LOs! I am going to fly to California so you can teach me, OK?