Friday, August 3, 2007

busy busy busy...

It's been hard returning back to work after having 6 months off. I'm learning how to reorganize my time and to try and fit in everything I want to do... It's been hard, but I've been trying...

You're probably wondering where my LOs have been... I've worked on a couple, but I'm debating on whether or not to submit them for DT entries so I'm holding off posting here until I get word that they don't want me. *lol*

I do have a couple I can share!

Both digital:

Did this one for a CT project over at K-Joi...
supplies: "The Write Stuff" Kit by Dawn Inskip (K-Joi Studios); Chipboard Alpha by Katie Pertiet (DesignerDigitals); font: Tahoma

supplies: Fortune Mini Kit by Rhonna Farrer (2Peas); Chipboard Alpha by Katie Pertiet (Designer Digitals); font: Susie's Hand

Have a wonderful Friday everyone! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your stuff girlie!!!!!

Thanks so much for supporting Little J's fundraiser too!!!

bruinbr said...

always love the digi! That 4ever lo is so adorable!

Anna M said...

OK...you are totally inspiring me to start digital scrapbooking!

You are so cute! I'm giving you a hug from Florida!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Gorgeous layout! Great blog you have here. Thanks for linking to mine. :)