Friday, August 31, 2007

I'm a LUCKY one. :)

A few months ago I was uploading layouts to the Scrapbook.com's site and they had a Lucky 7 contest going on... 7 grand prize winners ($700 gift certificates to the site... 7 - one for each different category) and 70 honorable mentions - 10 each for each category ($70 gift certificate to the store).

So I uploaded and completely forgot about it... I rarely visit sb.com because, well, I've got a lot of scrap sites I visit already... but when I do visit, I tend to do it in huge waves.

A few weeks ago I got an email saying I was one of the HONORABLE MENTIONS! Scroll down - 8 rows down, right side. :)

I couldn't announce until they made their official announcement today but YAY! My first contest and I won a prize...Now I'm addicted to entering contests... Hmmm... Maybe HOF or MMM is in my future next year? *lol*

Yeah, right. :)

9 comments:

Cathy Pascual said...

THat's awesome Jo!!!
Can't wait to see what you get with your prize!

congrats :)

Joanne said...

Man, you're on fire! Congrats!

bruinbr said...

this is awesome news!!! You are on a roll! :) *happy dance!*

I will definately let you know if I'm back in the Bay Area... right now, no plans to go back until maybe Christmas with the folks...

CONGRATS again! :)

iris said...

Wow congratulations!!! Well you deserve it. You are a talented scrapper. Go Filipinas!! :) Yes MMM or HOF definitely for your next stop.

Cynthia said...

Fun prize! Congrats to you! :)

RiNNE said...

Go Jo!! But you mean left side not right for your l.o., right?!! Isn't it fun winning free stuff? Congrats!

Unknown said...

You go Jo!!! Love your stuff girlie!!! It's not luck, it is pure talent girlie!!!

~currant7 said...

congratulations, Jo!!!
love the scraps that you do. didn't know you're a fellow flip like scrapcat and I too. :)
thanks for visiting my blog - going to be bookmark yours to mine too. :)

Anna M said...

Yay! Post a pic of what you buy! Congrats girl!