Thursday, January 1, 2009

LAME!

So, just when I think I've gotten my mojo back and I'm inspired to start scrapping again... I wanted to purchase the new CK KOTM today since it released today... I had it in my cart along with some other stuff and when I went to checkout the site was SLOW, it wouldn't accept my password and email combo when I KNOW for a fact that it's the one I've used since 2000 for their site.

It worked when I logged in to the messageboard but when I went to purchase something it didn't... So now, the kit is SOLD OUT.

Grrr... How LAME IS THAT?! Not a good way to start off the new year. Grrr... I'm hoping they'll offer it again because it was so popular... But I hate the site. Hate it. Hate it.

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

That happened to me! When they had the envelopes for the KOTM...anyway...I knew my password was right and I emailed them and they held a kit for me and I sent the money.

EMAIL THEM! :)

Happy New Year!

Ady said...

Happy New Year... I thought the kit was great but I really need to use what I have so I'm making my own kit and doing it myself. Let see how it turns out... Nice to see you on blog world...