Friday, January 9, 2009

new year. new me.

Well, not really a new me, but I do have some New Year's goals... I didn't do so well with last year's scrapping related goals, but I hope to do better with BabyGirl on the way... Cross your fingers that I can do it!

1. Use what I have. - Yes, I know. I think I say this every year. But this time I mean it. We're saving up to buy a house and we just don't have room for any more stuff.... Also, I shouldn't spend money that could be used for our savings... And with me going on maternity leave soon, our finances will be spread thin. Time to budget.

2. 1 project a week. - Kind of broad right? I can whip out a card, a layout, a mini book, etc... It's kind of a non-committal type of goal. I can do it. I know I can.

3. Post my work here. - I've been slacking in that department. I scrapped a handful of times last year, but never got a chance to scan or take pictures of my layouts for posting here. My mojo was gone, but I still was able to do stuff. I just was too lazy to share with all of you (there ARE still people out there, right? *lol*)

And there you have it... 3 goals. Almost a year's worth of time to keep up with them. I can do it. I know I can... (just don't get mad if it doesn't happen within the month BabyGirl is born. *lol*)

here are some layouts I did last year that I didn't post here...







2 comments:

bruinbr said...

love the layouts - especially the what's in a name one! so cute!! I need to totally set goal #1 as well - I have way too much stuff! :)

Ady said...

great layouts... So happy to see you back in blog world. I've missed you...