Thursday, January 22, 2009

me? fabulous?

So my dear gal pal Gabrielle, who has stuck by my blog even though I've been mostly M.I.A. in 2008, awarded me with this cool little award. :) Thanks girlie!

And in the spirit of the award, I am supposed to admit 5 addictions and name 5 other bloggers whom I think are just as fabulous. :)

Addictions:

1. Days off and spending them with the family. I adore my hubby and son. I'm lucky to spend so many of my days of the week with them - Just the 3 of us (soon to be 4!)

2. shoes - specifically UGG boots. I've got 3 pairs and still want a couple more. I think I call that an addiction.

3. my laptop - I'm on it way too much. But there's just something about my MacBook Pro that whispers my name - ALL the time.

4. reality TV - I'm getting better with cutting back the killing-the-braincells kind (examples: Rock of Love Bus, Real Chance of Love, etc.) but I still love me some Amazing Race, Survivor, Jon & Kate +8 (though not as much as I used to), Top Chef, and Real Housewives of Orange County. Can't wait for Making the Band 4 to start back up again!

5. scrapbooking - duh. *lol*

And now I award:

- Corinne - my BFF who hasn't blogged since last July, but I love her to death anyway.
- Jamie - she's been so supportive of me since I've been diagnosed with gestational diabetes.
- Ady - another gal pal who frequented my blog even though I had nothing to blog about! *lol*
- Kim - LOVE her. And she's having a girl soon too!
- Mars - she takes digital to a whole new level

It's getting late and I should head to bed! Goodnight!

1 comment:

Ady said...

WhooHoo, I'm honored...