Thursday, January 22, 2009

layouts for the new baby...

I never completed my pregnancy with Jonah album... I don't know if I'll ever finish. But I'm determed to scrap a few pages about this Baby Girl! I don't want her growing up and feeling neglected!




supplies: cardstock: Bazzill; paterned paper, die cut letters: KI Memories; felt letters, pens: American Crafts; journaling block: Making Memories; flowers: Prima; mini brads: unknown


supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up!, Bazzill; patterned paper: Scenic Route; pen, brads: American Crafts; letter stickers: Heidi Swapp

I made this card for a friend whose sister recently passed away. I plan on getting people from my unit to sign it and also I plan to collect money for her family. Her sister passed away before her life insurance went into effect and before she was able to make any payments (next month!). So sad. :(


supplies: cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper: Stampin' Up! Holiday Treasures Designer Series; ribbon: Stampin' Up Rose Red 1/4" grosgrain; rubber stamp: "For A Friend" set (Stampin' Up!); scallop border punch: Stampin' Up!, scallop oval punch: Marvy Uchida

So, there you have it... I'm on a roll. :)




3 comments:

Gabrielle said...

AWWW! Look at the lil' peanut! Great LO's and card!

There's a little something for you on my blog! :)

Ady said...

so proud of you... You go girl...

RiNNE said...

Ok, ok...I'm back!! he he! Cute LO on the U/S pics! *sighs* I really need to get my mojo going before mu baby's done baking....