Friday, March 30, 2007

2nd layout of the week...



Wow. Go me. 2 layouts in one week! That was really difficult considering Carl worked the past few nights and left me alone with the baby...

Thankfully, Jonah was really good last night and slept 2 4-hour stretches... AND he's sleeping right now as I type this. Hopefully, this doesn't mess with his sleep cycle tonight. Maybe I should wake him up after I post this...

Anyway, here is my masterpiece. Actually, it took me a couple of days to finish it - I couldn't find the lettering I wanted... or I couldn't find the "right" something for it. I know. I'm too much of a perfectionist. Blame it on my Virgo side. I'm terrible and I get fixated on these things.

But I'm proud of it... And I even brought back the old school metal accents from Making Memories. Remember those?

Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: SEI, Creative Imaginations, (on the tag - unknown); rub-ons, acrylic paint, foam stamp, metal accents: Making Memories; tag design: I made it courtesy of a make and take at Picture Me Perfect; pen: American Crafts

2 comments:

RiNNE said...

Cool! Ha ha! I used those making memories metal tags, too!!

Cynthia said...

You're on a roll! Love this page! And you're using up classic supplies! :)