Sunday, March 25, 2007

goals - revised.

I got to hang out with my best friend Corinne today. She and I have been best friends through college and we both share the same passion for the scrapbooking and cardmaking hobby... Unfortunately for the both of us, we also share the same passion for scrapbook supply shopping, buying, and hoarding. *lol*

I told her about my goals... and we're going in on this challenge together. Hopefully this will get us motivated to do more layouts and save our money!

The Rules:
  1. Instead of my previous goal of 5 layouts and 10 cards per month, Corinne and I agreed to 5 layouts and 5 cards per month.
  2. If we complete a layout, we put $5 in a jar (not a collective jar. Each jar will be respective to the other person.) At the end of the month we can spend this money on supplies.
  3. We are allowed to buy adhesive in unlimited quantity. (Hey, it's something we need to complete layouts, right?)
  4. If someone is on vacation and going out of town, she is exempt from completing 1 layout and 1 card... Example: If I go out of town for a week, I only have to do 4 layouts and 4 cards. If gone for 2 weeks, subtract 2 cards and 2 layouts... and so on.
  5. If we do more than 5 layouts and 5 cards in a month, the number doesn't carry over into the following month. Example: If I do 7 layouts, I can't credit myself 2 layouts to the following month.
  6. Our challenge begins on April 1st, 2007.
I think those are all of the rules we came up with... If I remember any more, I'll post them here!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

You and Corinne have great ideas- I know you both can do it! And the money in a jar thing sounds like a great idea for spending money too! =)