Saturday, March 31, 2007

#3 of the week - I'm on a roll!


For some reason I had a ton of energy last night. Carl was on the computer installing our new external hard drive and I had some quality time working on another layout. Jonah was fast asleep in his playpen (a first!) and Carl and I got a lot done! - A first since Jonah was born 8 weeks ago. :)

supplies: cardstock: Bazzill, Prism; patterned paper, chipboard: Scenic Route Paper Co.; stamping ink: Colorbox; acrylic journaling stamp: Autumn Leaves; jelly label: Making Memories; journaling pen: American Crafts

Can you tell that I'm totally loving the journaling stamps from Autumn Leaves? I bought a TON of these a while back and I'm JUST NOW using them. Gosh, what have I been missing? I totally dig them. By far my favorite product right now. :)

No comments: